Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm a blogger.

I never thought I'd be here. A blog - really? Me? What about me would ever interest anyone enough to read MY blog. Well, I've found in my older years (yes, I'm a woman of 25 now), that I don't seem to care what many people think anymore. I spent so many unnecessary years being a people pleaser, and I've decided that I want to do things that make me happy from now on.

So yes, I'm a blogger.

But, I'm not going to yap on about my escapades in Atlanta or tell you about my new favorite recipe. Instead, I am going to let you in on my "deal world". This blog is solely going to be about finding great fashion/beauty finds that won't break the bank. I will make it my mission to find fashion-forward, unique deals for under $100 and give a full report on what I find. I have been doing this for many years and I can assure you, it can be done!  Now, I have to warn you, if you're into labels, this isn't the blog for you. Trust me, I drool over a pair of Louboutins just as much as the next fashion fiend, but let's be real, the average gal can't afford 700 dollar pumps.  So, I'm here to help the regular ladies out and give you the low-down on the best sales, stores, and bargains not only in Atlanta, but online and wherever the wind takes me. Here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment