Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JCrew Chic

Since I've started my "big girl" job, I have really come to love comfy clothes and shoes.  It only took me about 2 hours on my first day to realize that I need clothes that are professional AND versatile. It's so key to buy work clothes that can transition into evening/weekend clothes. Otherwise, Courtney is a very poor girl.

Cue JCrew. But let me start by saying, there was a period of about 3 or 4 years that I didn't like JCrew. Too preppy. Too mommy. But, over the past couple of years, JCrew has changed its' image and really stepped it up. Now don't get me wrong, it's always going to be super vanilla, but I feel like it is a tinge more chic these days.

I'm loving everything they have right now. And they actually do have a ton of pieces for under $100.










                                                                     1. Silk blouse - $98
                                                                    2. Striped bandeau top and bottom - $48 & $46
                                                                                          3. Wool Scarf - $59.50
                                                                                    4. Metallic Cardigan - $89.50
                                                                                        5. Notted necklace - $75

No comments:

Post a Comment