Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Swan Queen

I finally saw Black Swan last week. It's only taken like 2 months! All I have to say is hot.crazy.mess. Seriously, this movie is a psychological thriller on steroids. Nonetheless, the actors, especially Natalie Portman, were superb and the dancing was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, I won't be attending a ballet anytime soon.

However, during my moments of utter dismay, I couldn't help but notice the dancer-like fashion that Natalie and co. rocked throughout the movie. From shrugs to cashmere leg warmers, leggings and comfy little skirts, I'm thinking I want to sport the just-got-off-the-bar look (bad ballet joke). Here are some looks for the inner ballerina in all of us.


1.

2.

3.

4.


5.

                                                                   




                                               1. Black feathered headband - $5.80   www.forever21.com
                                                               2. Dawn on Me Dress - $57.99   www.modcloth.com
                                                               3. Kinnetic ballet flats - $59.95   www.stevemadden.com
                                                               4. Gray lace mohair shrug - $65   www.etsy.com
                                               5. Long leg warmer - $16  www.americanapparel.com


                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Courtney,(this is Carol Anne)I want those shoes! Cute!
    I've wanted to see the Black Swan, I've heard it's insane.

    ReplyDelete