Thursday, January 20, 2011

Candy Striper

As I browsed through my drawers this morning (while failing miserably to get ready for work), I had a realization. Forty to fifty percent of the tops/sweaters I own, are striped. And the funny thing is, I'm not sure why. It's not like striped tees are the most glamorous and flattering things in the world. But for some reason, I am always drawn to stripes. With that being said, here are a few of my faves at the moment.


                                 Irregular Striped Scarf - $7.50
                                                     www.forever21.com


         Sailor Sweater - $88
          www.jcrew.com



 set sail shorts - $88
www.madewell.com

    saint james aviso tee - $85
                                                                                                                           www.madewell.com



Striped 3/4 Slv Dress - $19.80
                                                                                                  www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment